- 1/2 (8oz) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- Unroll dough on a lightly floured surface; press together seams to form a 12 X 4 inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle one side of the cream cheese with half of the dill weed.
- Place brick of cream cheese dill side down in center of dough.
- Sprinkle dill on top of cream cheese.
- Enclose cream cheese by bringing sides of dough together and pressing edges to seal.
- Place dough on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 C) for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers, French bread slices and/or cut-up fresh fruit such as apples.