This was another one of those recipes that we used for our first Thanksgiving together. It’s been almost 16 years now and we still use it every Thanksgiving. The kids love it since it has all their favorite fruits in it.
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 pkg (4 oz) raspberry jello
- 1 can (16 oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2/3 C chopped walnuts
- Drain pineapple juice in a 1 quart cup.
- Add enough cold water to reserved liquid to measure 3 cups.
- Pour into saucepan.
- Bring to boil
- Remove from heat.
- Add jello and stir until dissolved.
- Add in cranberry sauce until blended.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours until thickened.
- Stir in remaining pineapple, apples and nuts.
- Refrigerate 4 hours until firm.