- whipped cream cheese
- 1 whole small chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion chopped finely(if desired)
- seasoning salt
- poultry seasoning
- 1 package won ton skins
- cooking oil or shorting for deep-fat fryer
- sweet and sour sauce, chinese mustard and/or soy sauce
- Skin, bone, and finely chop chicken. In skillet cook chicken, garlic, onion (if desired) and seasonings in 1 T of cooking oil. Combine whipped cream cheese with chicken mixture and put onto a wonton skin. Fold wonton skin over to shape a triangle or fold 4 corner to make a square.
- Place in deep-fat fryer until wonton skin is golden brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce, chinese mustard and soy sauce