Our friend, Kim Lindholm, provided us with this holiday favorite.
- 17 lbs ham with bone
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C honey
- Bake in covered pan at 350F for 2 hours.
- Drain pineapple chunks.
- Use 1 C pineapple juice into saucepan.
- Add brown sugar and honey.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir until mixed well (about 10 minutes).
- Place pineapple chunks around/on ham and pour sauce over ham.
- Cook for an additional 4 hours basting ham every 1/2 hour.
- Let ham sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
Tip: For cooking ham, 22 minutes for every pound.