This recipe came from my aunt Julie! This is amazing! Close to a chili but I think better! If you have left over prime rib make this!! When my family hands down recipes they usually don’t add measurements. This is pretty fail proof so add how much you want.
- Cut prime rib into bite size pieces
- Chop carrots (a lot)
- chop an onion
- Broth from prime rib and add beef broth
- Kidney beans
- Black beans
- Chili powder
- Stewed Tomatoes
- As you can see there isn’t any measurements for ingredients. Use your own judgment and add what you believe tastes good.
- Put all in a pot and simmer
- Cook small pasta noodles and add to soup after it has simmered