Good luck turning your nose up at this one. Kara made this for our first Thanksgiving together. We were up at her dad’s house making the big dinner and we actually argued if this was cheesecake or not. See, Kara didn’t like cheesecake at this time. Until she tried this beaut of a recipe! Now she’s a born again cheesecake lover….except for the plain Jane cherry cheesecake. She won’t touch that with a ten-foot pole! Anyways, enjoy! If you’re having company, please make 2. They’ll usually eat one by themselves (personal experience talking here!).
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 C + 1 T milk
- 1 T sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz) cool whip
- 6 oz graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin pie filling
- 2 pkg vanilla pudding
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t ginger
- 1/4 t cloves
- Mix cream cheese, 1 T milk, sugar until smooth.
- Add 1/2 tub cool whip into mixture until blended.
- Spread on bottom of pie crust.
- Pour 1 C milk, pumpkin pie filling, pudding mix and spices in large bowl.
- Mix together (this will be thick!)
- Pour over first layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours until set.
- Garnish with remaining cool whip.
- Store in refrigerator.